Abbas Arabzadeh, born in 1970 in Hamedan, is a graduate of Cinema from Tehran University of Arts. He has made many documentary and story films for different TV channels, Young Iranian Cinema Association, and Documentary and Experimental Cinema Development Center. He has received many national and international rewards.
He has always been especially active in photography. He is a member of Cultural Heritage and Tourism-Lover Photographers and also a member of Sculptural Art Institute of Islamic Culture Ministry.
Participating in several Student Photo Festivals, achieving the first place in Students Photo Festivals in 1990 and 1991, best photo in Port and Ships and also appreciated in Sea and Environment, and at last achieving the third place in Port and Ships in Third and Fourth Festivals of Marine Photos in 2005 and 2006 are some of his successes.
• Individual Photo Exhibition of Iran Introduction in Georgia 2009
• Individual Photo Exhibition of Iran Introduction in Tehran 2011
• Individual Photo Exhibition of Iran Introduction in Hamedan 2011
• Individual Photo Exhibition of Iran Introduction in Isfahan 2011
• Participation in Exhibition, Iran in 40 Photos from 40 Photographers, in Turkey 2009
• Participation in the Tenth Iranian Biannual Photo Exhibition 2007
• Participation in Iranian XPO Photo Exhibition 2008
• Participation in Iranian Astronomy Photo Exhibition 2008
• Participation in “Red Gold” Agricultural Photo Exhibition 2008
• Participation in Iranian Exhibition of Photography from Children 2009
• Participation in Heavenly Effects Exhibition 2010
• Photo book of Hamedan Province titled: “Hamedan, Gate of Civilization” in 2005
• Photo book of Gilan Province titled: “Gilan, Green Dream of Iran” in 2007
• Photo book of Persia Province titled: “Shiraz, City of Love and Mystery” in 2008
• Photo book of Isfahan Province titled: “Isfahan, Ace of Iranian Art” in 2010
• Photo book of North Khorasan Province titled: “North Khorasan, Treasure of Cultures”, in 2011
• A Short Story Collection titled: “A Letter to the Sea” 2002
Arabzadeh also teaches different subjects of Cinema and Photography in different science centers such as Private Art Classes and Application and Science University.
Now he is taking photos from all over Iran to provide us with a book about our beloved country.