Memo : I am currently available for travel assignments until September 2013.
Nadly Aizat is a landscape and travel photographer based in Taiping, Malaysia. He started photography as a hobby since 2009. Although it still remains a hobby to him, he is determined to improve his skills up to par with professional photographers that he admires. Being a passionate landscape photographer, he travels a lot mostly around Malaysia and his second home, New Zealand. Other than landscapes and travel, he enjoyed himself as an occasional street photographer. Outside of photography, he is a chemical engineering graduate from Massey University, New Zealand.
Awards and Achievements:
1. Flag Photo Contest 2010 organised by Massey University, New Zealand - Winner.
2. Lift Off Levin Photo Contest 2011 - Winner.
3. Lensa Malaya Monthly Contest November 2011 - Winner.
4. Lensa Malaya Monthly Contest December 2011 - First Runner Up
5. New Zealand Amateur Photographer of the Year 2012, Travel - Finalist.
6. Featured Photographer - Nikon Club Malaysia - 2012
7. KL Photo Creator of the Year 2012 - Finalist.
8. Digital SLR Photography Malaysia, Monthly Winner - October.
9. International Loupe Awards 2012, Landscape Amateur - Bronze.
10.National Geographic Society Photo Contest 2012 - Editor's Choice.
11.Awarded A-Grade Certificate by Manawatu Camera Club, 2012.
12.Awarded Diploma in Photography by The Photography Institute, 2013.
13. Lensa Malaya Monthly Contest January 2013 - Winner.
Throughout the year, many of his images were published in various photography magazines in Malaysia and New Zealand plus in few photography exhibitions as well.