He was released from school at Alcatel-Lucent and from work, accumulated over time.
What he was doing:
- Trained at the training center on the first level certificate;
- Continued training in photography schools;
- Shoveled a blockage in the workplace, resulting in a time of training;
- Engaged in new projects;
- Today participated in the club Photocross.
- Received a certificate;
- Increased the level of knowledge;
- Rake that shots;
- Thanks received a photo club;
- Wait for September 2nd to see the results Photocross.
- Lately there's something strange - the desire to click the camera and it is great, but watching what happened after you press the button itself, the results are not impressive.
What to do:
- To lay out all that is behind all the time;
- Send photo club charter;
- In love with someone else :-)
I wish all my friends and all users share successes and all the best.