Calvin is an amateur photographer based in the Oklahoma City area. Born in the late 1970s, he spent his childhood growing up in New York City. Experimenting with photography from a young age with his father's camera, he eventually graduated with a degree in graphic design with a minor concentration in photography from Briarcliffe College in 2000.
Originally photographing mostly landscapes and automotive photography, Calvin has recently become fascinated by street photography and also has an addiction to traveling.
Calvin owns several different cameras and loves them all more than he probably should.
- Mostly self-taught but took a class or two in college
- Shot with mostly Canon all my life
- First camera was dad's Canon FTb QL
- Now own a Panasonic Lumix GF1, Canon 40D and Canon S95
- Favorite camera - Panasonic GF1
- Grew up in the greatest city in the world - New York City
- Now working and living in Oklahoma City, Oklahoma
- Interests are varied and so are the subjects I photograph
- Always learning new things every day
- If I had all the money in the world, I would never stop traveling