His primary work is Network Engineering and Software Developer in Italy, but he's an enthusiast photographer by hobby for a long time. He began experimenting with reflex film-camera at the age of 12, and few years later he bought the complete kit for black and white home made darkroom.
In 2000 the digital era was begun also for him, and it was the beginning of a new world, from darkroom to lightroom.
Over the years tried different camera brands, from Pentax to Canon to Nikon and Olympus. Now he uses micro4/3 and Fuji cameras for the extreme portability they give him.
- Winner of "Un giorno da Lumix" contest by Panasonic Italia (1st place ex aequo):
- Winner of "I Viaggi che Amo" contest by American Express and Italo Treno
- Two pictures were in nomination for winning the Oasis Photo Contest 2012
- Special nomination as ”Best Composition” at Vita di Vigna Contest 2012 (special winner)
- Winner of ”Cover of the year” 2012 of the “Lumix Lifestyle Italia” by Panasonic Italia (1st place ex aequo)