Hey there, welcome to my portfolio. Photography is a selfish endeavor for me; I would never do it if I didn't have a passion for the experience. I don't think there is anything more humbling than realizing the raw power of nature yet, so often, it rewards us with its incredible elegance. These humbling moments bring me immense peace and I realize how lucky I am to even witness a sunset, on a small blue planet, in the middle of a vast universe. It's such an exhilarating, joyful , and exciting experience; I hope my photos give you a bit of that.
Glad to have you here,
My History & Philosophy
The fundamental purpose of photography is to stir the soul of its audience thus providing its greatest reward. A memorable photo can bring timeless joy and a beautiful photo can bring a fleeting smile. Priceless are such compliments and is the reason why I love doing this so much. The journey has been a long one and is definitely a labor of love. I have spent countless hours reading technical literature, shooting in the field, and processing photos in order to improve my photography. All of this experience culminates into these tiny, pixel-perfect masterpieces I share with you.
• Babies/infants and groups/family
• Pet portraits too
• Special projects/artistic commissions
• Home/corporate real estate
• Photographer's Hall of Fame
• Outdoor Photographer - All About Light Finalist
• Outdoor Photographer - 2nd Annual Great Outdoors Finalist
• Earthshots.org Photo of the Day for March 06, 2011
• Earthshots.org Photo of the Day for May 22, 2011
• Earthshots.org Photo of the Day for August 05, 2011