Pavilion Hall of the Small Hermitage was created in the mid XIX century. AI Staaken-
Schneider. The architect joined in solving interior architectural motifs of antiquity, the Renaissance and the East. A special combination of glamor attached to the interior light marble with gilded stucco decoration and decorative glitter of crystal chandeliers. The room features four marble fountain - variations of the "Fountain of Tears" Bakhchisarai Palace in the Crimea. In the southern part of the room in a floor mounted mosaic - a copy of the floor, found during excavations of the ancient Roman thermal baths. The hall clock exhibited "Peacock" (J. Cox, 1770), acquired by Catherine II, and a collection of works from the mosaic.