125 photographers joined us and 37 optionally!
57 people voted, 51 for water and 6 for education so the vote is clear!
Even if the rest of the 100 people didnt voted yet there is a majority now.
So the theme of our book will be water!
The profit we make with the book goes to http://www.wateraid.org
Now go out all the next 2 weeks and make the most beautifull photo with the theme Water.
You are of course as usual totally free how you are going to interpete the theme water.
1. theme is water
2. make 3 photos with the theme water, all others will decide wich is your best of 3 photos.
3. the photos have to be big enough, take the highest DPI you can shoot with. It must be possible to print
the photo a4/letter (8.27 x 11.69 inches) and even better would be a3 (11.69 x 16.54 inches). If its not big enough for the book it wont get in.
4. if you join the project it is NOT a fact that your photo will be in the book. I will take the privilege to finally decide which photo comes in the book (for example if the photo really doenst fit in it doesn get in). We have to find a solution for the amount of photographers. 2 possiblities, we remain with the amount of pages and photos with a lower voting became smaller in the book, or 2. possibility we make 2 or 3 versions of the book a small one with the best and one will all photos.
5. all who join have to register and sign the book imprint later on at the website I tell you. I will announce the URL over facebook, 500px and my homepage.
6. please dont publish mail or post me any of your water photos before the end date.
7. all normal photography rules rule of course. If people are on the photo you need to have the permission of the people you shot that they appear in the book. I dont want any legal problem with the book.
8. there will be some more rules but I cant think of any important things at the moment any more..
9. If you didnt join yet you still can! just go to facebook add me and join the event or checkin on my homepage here
I am happy the project now is really going to start and I am already very curious about your photos!!!
Meanwhile I am working on a website where we can all upload ours photos to and do the voting (there will have to be 2 votings, 1 for your best of 3 photos, and 2 for the ranking of the photo).
It might happen that I will be a little late but I presume I make it.
Ending date will be 29.October.2012
I wish you all a very nice weekend and lots of good light!