The church is a hexagonal central church in yellow brick. It was designed by Emil Victor Langlet, construction began in 1879 and was completed in 1882. The church is equipped with a tower in the middle. This tower is surrounded by a total of 12 smaller towers. The church room has a large space. Under two of the five stands are baptistery and devotional chapels decorated. The Church stained glass windows were added during the 1950s.