A must see attraction located in the old growth forest. Spend the day walking the trails, exploring houses from fairy tales, paddling in the beaver pond, or climbing BC's tallest treehouse!
The Enchanted forest was started in 1950 by Doris Needham, an artist living in Revelstoke at the time. She created many of the figurines by hand from cement. She and her husband Enest made The Enchanted Forest their retirement home and continued to add new figures and trails. Early on, it was only a hobby for the couple
The building of Rogers Pass and the Trans Canada highway changed things and on Canada Day, 1960, The Enchanted Forest was officially opened to the public.
By 1970, the success of The Enchanted Forest had become too much for the Needhams and they sold their labor of love.
The current owners are Rocky and Juliet Ehlers, and they continue to run The Enchanted Forest as a family place that brings happiness to all ages.