It is situated in St. John's Wood, named after it's founder Thomas Lord. It was established in 1814. It has a capacity of 28000. It is owned by the Marylebone Cricket Club. It is home of England and Wales Cricket Board (ECB) and Middlesex County Cricket Club. The Lord's widely referred to as the Home of Cricket and has the world's oldest sporting museum.