The Bauhaus Archive - Museum of Design, Berlin (Germany)
Constructed in 1979, this building collects art pieces and documents which relate to the Bauhaus School (1919–1933), one of the most influential schools of architecture, design, and art of the 20th century.
The founder of the Bauhaus, Walter Gropius, had designed the initial plans of the new museum complex in 1964. His former associate, Alexander Cvijanovic, modified it and adapted it for the location of Berlin. Among the transformations there is the walkway cutting the main building.