This was shot in Anza Borrego,CA 2013. I am so happy from the results i got from this picture! Im in love with this! Im so glad that it came out exactly how i wanted it to! We hiked to this spot and relaxed here for about 4-5 hours just talking and enjoying the scenery. Waiting for the sun to go down it was worth the wait because mother nature gave us a show. It was tempting to call it a day before the sun would hit the mountain top since it was very cold and the wind was picking up. But im glad we stayed because this shot is worth it. Thank you for the comments and favorties! This is copyright of Andrew Serrano Photography @ 2013 and protected by
If you like my work please Follow Me
• Follow me on Facebook https://www.facebook.com/andrewserranophotography
• Follow me on Flickr http://www.flickr.com/photos/andrewserranophotography/
• Follow me on Instagram "Drewskadoo"
• Visit my shop where prints are available at Society 6 http://society6.com/AndrewSerranoPhotography
Tools of Trade
• Nikon D7000
• Photoshop CS4
• Lightroom CS4
• If you would like to use my work for anytime of reason you can message me here or shoot me a email at firstname.lastname@example.org. Thanks.