The Boise Union Pacific Depot is a former railroad station in Boise, Idaho. It was built in 1925 by the Union Pacific Railroad. The last passenger train to use it was Amtrak's The Pioneer which ended service in 1997. The train depot was designed by New York architects Carrere, Hastings, Shreve & Lamb in the Mission Revival Style. The Boise Depot was listed on the National Register of Historic Places on August 7, 1974, as the Union Pacific Mainline Depot.