Anderson's Mill is a grand 5 storey flour and oat mill which opened in 1865. The Anderson Family researched, designed, built and operated the mill for all its working life until its closure in 1959. Birch's Creek was utilised to power the huge waterwheel. The building is listed on Historic Registers and classified by the National Trust. It is situated in Smeaton. Victoria. Australia.