The overhead crane in the hall with 325 ovens in an abandoned Norwegian calcium carbide and Cyanamid factory. It was built in 1906 in the head of a beautiful fjord with a growing city surrounding it. The factory was bankrupt during the depression in the 1920s, but started up again in 1927. This particular hall was built in 1930. But in 2003 the place was bankrupt again and abandoned. Many of the old buildings are demolished but some still stand declared a national heritage by the Norwegian Directorate for Cultural Heritage.