Piously-Troitsk cathedral - a symbol of all Pskov earth, the Hospodariate Pskov. In XIII century the Pskov prince Dovmont called a difficult minute: «Brothers, Pskovichi! For the Sacred Trinity, for the Fatherland!» The basis of a cathedral of the Sacred Trinity attributes the legend to princess Olga. At cathedral walls the Pskov veche gathered, on an outer entrance hall of the Sacred Trinity the Pskov council sat, here the major documents were stored in archive, and in a cathedral tomb are based sacred and bishops of the Pskov earth. The present cathedral - the fourth under the account - has been constructed in 1699 In 1935 a cathedral closed, in it the antireligious museum has been organized. During German occupation of a city (1941 - 1944) the cathedral has been opened and since then wasn't closed any more. The Troitsk cathedral - the highest building of Pskov also dominates in a city architecture, in a fair weather of its head are visible for some kilometers from a city.