The TEMPLE HALL was built in 1954 for Lambert Bros, London.
Sold to Demetrios P. Margaronis in 1969, renamed PANTELIS and transferred to the Greek flag.
1970 Sold to Cia. Nav. Para Viajes Sud Amerika, Panama but still
under the Greek flag.
1977 sold to Telamon Maritime Co, Panama - Greek flag,
31st Oct.1981 Beached off Arrecife harbour, Lanzarote after developing leaks while bound San Pedro - Ivory Coast & Thessalonika.
Declared constructive total loss and abandoned.