First image processed with CS6. I was so reluctant to upgrade to CS5. I had so many problems with it initially, after it was first released, that I just went back to using CS4 and only upgraded to CS5 about 2 months ago. I have to say, I am VERY impressed with CS6! None of the same problems that I experienced with 5. I am so happy! It was so weird though... I couldn't get used to that dark grey background. I just stared at the screen and didn't know what to do... like I just opened Photoshop for the first time. I think it looks really cool, but just so... different. I changed it back to the lighter grey and everything is all better :)
Another inspired by Joel Grimes. If you haven't signed up for his show (and many others) on the [Framed] Network, do it now! You will NOT regret it and it's FREE!
- Two gridded strip boxes, one on each side of subject and in very close!
- 22" socked beauty dish in front, down low and very close to subject
- Subject is leaning on a silver reflecter that is resting on a table in front of him
- White seamless background, color changed in post
- Background texture added with brushes in Photoshop
Canon 5d mk ll