I've decided to do a 365 project called street365. My goal is to take canid photos of people, develop my skill and overcome the fear / awkwardness associated with taking photos of total strangers. Hopefully, there will be a few standouts. However, at the very least I expect to review my work on January 1, 2013 and realize that I have become a better photographer. I've posted rules below in case anyone wants to follow along or join, exceptions are also included. I know myself well enough to include a few exceptions...
Rules of Street365:
1. One picture uploaded per day...can never be more than three days behind.
2. Must have people in the photo...family and friends are not allowed.
3. Allowed 60 "freebies." These are pictures taken before beginning the project. I'm adding this rule because I have some pictures I want to include that were taken this summer.
4. There are no constraints on editing.
5. After the start of the project (i.e. January 1, 2012) all photos can be posted (allowing rule #3). In other words, if I take 10 photos on one day, I can post those photos over the next 10 days.
A little about me...
I live in Oakland, CA recently moved from Los Angeles.
My current camera of choice is the Fuji x100.
I've been taking photos for a few years, just for fun.