My name is Josué
I have two passions which take my money :
Photography and Music composition (computer)
I don't have a lot of lenses, just two.
My Canon macro 100mm L, good for portrait too
and the best seller cheap Canon 50mm
My Workflow :
I shoot in raw.
I export for the web, usually 1024px
the main steps I do :
- i work on 16 bits
- I resize my image 1024x763 ( proportionally)
- I create the frame with the layer fx stroke
- Curves for the exposure and lights/shadows
- Selective colors to boost or adjust colors
- Topaz Denoise to "clean" not only the noise but the subjects
then i use mask
- Topaz Infocus to give sharpness
sometimes i use the highpass/overlay technique
or the smart sharpen ( 0.2px 500%)
- if needed, I use clone/healing brush to clean or retouch
- I save as jpeg ,without adding sharpness.