Born in Zagreb in 1956. Graduated from Faculty of Architecture in Zagreb in 1980.
From 1980 worked actively as an architectural photographer in Croatia.
1994-1997 worked as architect at several firms in Auckland, New Zealand. In 2001 founded BXL Studio with Lovorka Prpić, a private partnership firm. From 2005 til 2007 Vice-president of Croatian Architects’ Association. Since 2005 member of Croatian Freelance Artists’ Association. Working as freelance Architectural Photographer. In 2011 published the book “Awarded Croatian Architecture 1990 – 2009”
• Social care centre in Sisak,
• ‘Villa Ribica’ on Island Zlarin,
• AGM bookstore in Zagreb,
• ‘La Coulisse’ hairdresser salon + gallery in Kaptol Center, Zagreb
• Sandwich bar 'Manhattan’ in Zagreb (all of the above with L. Prpić)
• Corrosion protection hall in '3. Maj’ shipyard in Rijeka
• Office and apartment building ‘Jadroinvesting’ in Zadar (with M. Dragomanović i B. Rac)
• 12 Caltex gas stations in New Zeeland (Crone Architects)
• National Bank offices in New Zeeland (with J. Sofo ASC Architects).
• Kindergarten “Zvončić“ in Zagreb – purchased project,
• Sport hall in Zagreb – purchased project
• Office building for Trade Air in Zagreb
• Bus terminal in Sisak – 1st prize
• Islamic centre, including a mosque, in Rijeka,
• Social housing buildings in Dubrovnik, Balama and Buzetu – 3rd prize (all with L. Prpić)
• House interpolation in Tkalčićeva street in Zagreb (with M. Dragomanović);
• Importanne Galleria shopping centre in Zagreb (with s M. Dragomanović i M. Geng) – 2nd prize
9,743 Photo Views
Zagreb, Croatia, Croatia