Limited time only: Get Pro member benefits for $71.88/year. Access Stats, Priority Directory listing and more!Upgrade now

Jim Killerion

Numbers our practice runs the numbers people lie numbers don't feel in Adonis was an area of of great fear and and anxiety at times when you get in there and you're having to go through 20 different materials and files and and everything else. In the be able to simplify that and make it very profitable for the practice in the form of understanding the chemistry and understanding the materials. Really most of dentistry 80% is is materials and the other 20% would be my artistic touch and in the operator you can have a great operator using common materials and you know. It it'd be okay for a time and season but really to get the best longest lasting restoration in any aspect of dentistry is use the best materials you can have the best and is using crummy whitening materials chair side with no follow-up trays and eight it doesn't make him a bad dentist the materials will affect the success of that outcome guaranteed. Wrong endodontics when he turned around and you can use a chemistry like a calcium hydroxide pace as a pH of 12 great bug killer you can play set down the obsessed area and a patient and you see patients immediately gain comfort were a struggle for days with Chris all or a day Eugen all base material it doesn't take long to realize that that material made. Me a better dentist based on the material because I was able to better care for this patient so materials affect outcome within the Dionex when you look at most dentist when.

  • 0 Affection
  • 0 Photo Views
  • 2 Following