Joel (Julius) Tjintjelaar
International award winning (IPA 2014, IPA 2012, IPA 2011, IPA 2010 and SWPA 2010) Black and White photographer / Educator / Author.
If you're interested in how to create images like I do, then check out the best selling book on B&W fine-art photography that I co-authored with Julia Anna Gospodarou. Or you could consider purchasing my recently released (Nov 2014) video tutorial B&W Masterclass Speed Workflow using my own developed method iSGM2.0 (iSGM integrated with luminosity masks) or my older (May 2013) and best selling B&W Long Exposure Masterclass video tutorial using iSGM1.0 (iSGM only without luminosity masks). You can read all about it, together with many free tutorials on Long exposure, Architectural and B&W photography on my website.
Owner of BWVision.com - your source for everything related to B&W fine art photography
- International Photography Awards 2014 (IPA2014) - 1st in Architecture Category Professionals
- International Photography Awards 2012 (IPA2012) - 2nd in Architecture Category Professionals
- International Photography Awards 2011 (IPA2011) - 1st in Architecture Category Non-Professionals
- International Photography Awards 2010 (IPA2010) - 2nd in Bridges Category Non-Professionals
- Sony World Photography Awards 2010 (SWPA2010) - Finalist in the landscape category
- 31,881 Affection
- 1,113,835 Photo Views
- 10,679 Followers
- 240 Following
- The Netherlands