. . . My name is BANDI ANDREW GUSZTAV SZAKONY. I am Hungarian / Canadian, born and raised in Calgary, Canada. My birthday is July 12 when I will turn 50.
. . . This is not just a HOBBY ... I am a full-time professional photographer.
. . . My commissions have taken me world-wide, North America and Europe, as well as exotic locations from Hawaii and Mexico to Transylvania.
. . . I have worked with many top models:
• Kaley Johnson (Miss Calgary 2010 and Miss Universe Canada Top 10 Finalist),
• Barbara Van Der Maaten (Mrs. Calgary 2009 and Canada representative at Mrs. World 2009 pageant),
• Eva Sefcova (Pro Figure Model and National Fitness Champion),
• Elizabeth Grey (model sensation),
• Maddy Zwarych (California top under-14 model 2011),
• Niki Nix (tattoo model),
• Erika King (Harley Davidson),
• Danielle Couture (designer and jazz singer), and
• Natalie Fagnan (Soprano, Calgary Stampede Youth Talent Search top winner).
. . . My assignments have included:
• CFL Grey Cup,
• CFL Pro-Players Association,
• Inked Deville Girls Magazine/Calendar,
• The Alberta Premier’s Office,
• Harris (US Military contracts), and
• Not-for-profit organizations such as the Calgary Homeless Foundation.
. . . Our NEW PHOTO STUDIO is open and ready for business - schedule your amazing photoshoot today!
228,410 Photo Views
Calgary, Alberta, Canada