Digital Artist, Illustrator, Music/Event Shooter, Photojournalist
• A 24 year old dude who loves drawing and taking photographs. His passion for art serves as his profession and career.
• A bachelor of Fine Arts & Design Major in Advertising who graduated at the University of Santo Tomas.
• Currently employed as a senior graphic artist at Spoofs Limited, also known as The T-shirt Project.
• A freelance photographer who excels in the field of photojournalism, music/concert photography, event coverage, photojournalism, travel, corporate, advertising, fashion and glamour.
• Inspired by Hydro74, Matiolle, FlowisKing, etc for his graphic illustrations and Rockie Nolan, Joe McNally, Todd Owyoung and a lot of local professionals and amateur photographers here in the Philippines, as his photography inspirations.
• He collaborated his skills with with like Pulp Magazine, Yabang Pinoy, Jeepney Manila, Mango Red, Koboi Lifestyle, Digital Photographer UK and Philippines, Philippines Magazine, De La Salle University, Rock ‘n Rogue, etc.
- 33 Affection
- 6,981 Photo Views
- 25 Followers
- 20 Following
- Quezon City, Philippines