I like to take pictures. I'm not a professional, just an amateur with slightly better equipment than the average person.
I am good with Photoshop, but try to not doctor them up in any way (outside of minor color/contrast corrections).
My current equipment is a Sony α55, 16.2mp DSLR. I have 4 lenses. An 18-55mm, an 18-75mm, a fixed 50mm f1.4 and a 75-300mm (All sony). I am also currently borrowing a Minolta 2x teleconverter that I mostly use for moon shots.
In the last decade, I have used many cameras, mostly point and click (w/ some manual capabilities).
Here the ones I remember (from oldest to newest)
1. Sony Mavica FD-83 (3.5" floppy camera)
2. Olympus C-2020Z (Amazing little camera, well worth the money)
3. Canon Powershot S10 (bleh)
4. Sony DSC-F505V (had good long exposure at the time and cool twisty body)
5. Canon SD1000 (like the timelapse capability)
6. Sony α100k (Excellent, but was getting dated, will still use occasionally)
7. Sony α55
8. Sony DSC HX300 (Love the zoom)
- 58 Affection
- 22,825 Photo Views
- 6 Followers
- 7 Following
- Somerset, KY, USA