New members only: Get access to member benefits starting at $29.99. Access classes, stats, and more!Upgrade now

Shoot, edit, publish. Even faster.

Published December 2nd, 2011

We are happy to announce that we have finished the development of the Lightroom publisher plugin for 500px, and it is now available for download at 500px.com/lightroom . We have developed the publisher plugin completely in-house to ensure best compatibility, continued support and development. During development, more than 500 photographers have participated in beta program, helping us achieve the best compatibility between different platforms and Lightroom versions. Thank you guys & gals!

With the 500px Lightroom plugin you now can:

• Publish photos to public profile or a personal portfolio

• Create and manage portfolio collections

• Edit titles, descriptions, and other metadata and sync it with 500px profile or portfolio

• Read and write comments for your photos right from Lightroom

• See your individual photo statistics, such as views, favorites, votes and rating

Wonderful RC Concepcion has created step by step video tutorials, which explain installation and image management processes. Enjoy watching "Installing new 500px Lightroom Plugin" & "Creating/Deleting Collections and Images with the Lightroom plugin from 500px".

♥ 500px team

rakeshjha
rakeshjha (inactive)  over 5 years ago

Great news for the persons looking for a perfect family tour without paying too much money! Come to Bangkok and enjoy the most affordable and most exciting holidays of your life. The availability of Flights to Bangkok has added another feather in the cap as it has made the tours more affordable.

digitalandfilm
Bob Brandoff  over 5 years ago

This plug-in continues to stop working.. I wish 500px would come out with a stable one for LR.

orwell
orwell 1984  over 5 years ago

Great plugin! Thank you.

larrywilliamson
Larry Williamson  over 5 years ago

I don't seem to have too many problems, but the one "feature" that drives me to distraction is every time I use the plug, I am no longer "remembered" when I visit the site with my browser and I have to log in again. There are some other minor nit-pick like things that I am sure are on their list of things to improve in the next release. I also stopped using it for a while, maybe the logout thing got to me, I don't remember. I just started using it again now. I'll try to pay attention to the nit-picky things, if anyone cares.

countchocula
Andrew Freels (inactive)  over 5 years ago

@Victor Yes, exactly the same problems I have. Lightroom thinks the photos have published but they don't go to the site and you can't republish. This is the worst plug-in I've ever used. I'm not even sure where to report bugs or if they even read these comments. I've uninstalled it and gone back to the archaic web uploader. Hope they get some decent developers soon.

VictorWolansky
Victor Wolansky  over 5 years ago

it has definitively stopped working for me, it does not upload anymore. It does all the process like if it is publishing, even gets an ULR for the published photo, but there is nothing on that URL when it finishes and and then there is no way t upload the photo since LR thinks it is already uploaded.

countchocula
Andrew Freels (inactive)  over 5 years ago

I hope an update is coming soon! As is, this plugin is horrible! Rarely uploads reliably, never downloads comments and lately has been randomly removing (un-publishing) photos from my page!

VictorWolansky
Victor Wolansky  over 5 years ago

it is just me or the plugin has stopped working? I can't upload anything, it says that it can not connect. But, as you can see... I'm here and I can connect...

simondavies
Simon Davies  over 5 years ago

Yet another vote for Aperture :-)

macotee
Robin (inactive)  over 5 years ago

+1 for Aperture. Thanks! :)

srichards
Suzy Richards  over 5 years ago

Another vote for an aperture version!

simonpeckham
simon peckham  over 5 years ago

+1 for Aperture.... but I need 2.0 pretty please ..... stonking good stuf guys .... happy new year to you all

VictorWolansky
Victor Wolansky  over 5 years ago

does anyone else feel that the plugin is super sluggish? when I try to drop photos to it, it feels like I'm on a super old computer, and in fact, is a very powerful one, everything else works fine with the other exporters.

davidolson
David Olson  over 5 years ago

Aperture 3 plugin Please!!!

northface
northface (inactive)  over 5 years ago

that it is desirable to buy a cheap north face jackets much easier to buy high and sell cheap north face jackets
stock when it is selling for a north face jackets sale low? Stocks are so different from other North face jackets
low price and then to sell it the north face jackets everyday things. When you go shopping for north face outlet
after the stock goes up. Buying low columbia clearance clothes or electronics and you see something cheap north face
and selling high is how you make columbia coats that is on sale, you are more north face denali jackets
money in the stock market. Why is columbia jackets apt to buy it. A sale is north face denali
it then that there is such a columbia ski jackets a good thing for most merchandise. If north face clearance
temptation to do just the opposite: buy north face online a jacket was $120.00 yesterday and $100.00 north face jackets
high and sell low? north face outlet sale today, it is still the same jacket north face sale
Why is it so north face outlet but now you are more likely to women north face sale

clausmunch
Claus Lehmann Munch  over 5 years ago

+1 for Aperture plugin from me also! :) I thought it was there (kinda one of the "basic" things today)..
Go go go! ;)

gerardofn
Gerardo Fdez.  over 5 years ago

+1 for Aperture plugin!

gastontrussi
Gaston Trussi  over 5 years ago

+++ Aperture 3

ctodeal
ctodeal  over 5 years ago
bahamas-photographer
The Other Side Of Me  over 5 years ago

And another request for an Aperture plugin. It's what pretty much stops me using 500px more than 'very occasionally'