Welcome to my page. My name is Alex, I do photography in my spare time (my main job is IT).
If you are interested in buying printed photo (up to A2 size) from me, do not hesitate to contact me.
I use this workflow to produce high quality fine art photography:
1. I capture 14-bit RAW on Nikon D800E with great Nikon and Sigma lenses as digital or, as film, Nikon F5 for 35mm, Hasselblad for 6x6 or large format camera for 6x9, 6x12 or 4x5 films.
2. I scan film on Epson V850 scanner
3. Lightroom mostly, but sometimes Photoshop too
4. I use Eizo CS240 AdobeRGB monitor
5. I print on Epson SC-P800 printer (only native inks) and Ilford Gold Mono Silk and different Hahnemüehle papers
6. each print is covered with Hahnemühle Protective Spray for longevity
For calibration of both monitor and printer/paper I use Colormuki Photo device.
- 7,881 Affection
- 841,695 Photo Views
- 442 Followers
- 146 Following
- Tallinn, Estonia