Creative Director and Photographer,
Owner of Film Noir Studio (Phnom Penh).
My work has been featured in:
- CNN International Website
- Discover Magazine (Cambodia)
- National Museums of Liverpool (UK)
- Geo Magazine (Germany)
- National Geographic Website
- Phnom Penh Post
- Asian Geographic Passport (Singapore)
- TravelandLeisure.com (US)
- Transfert Magazine (Japan)
- Asia Life (Cambodia)
- What's Up Phnom Penh
- Travel + Leisure MAY 2013
- Liberation (France).
- Ladies Magazine (Cambodia)
- Les Hommes Magazine (Cambodia)
Over twelve years of experience in branding, advertising (ATL-BTL), print, digital, activation, events photography.
I have worked for major brands across the Asia Pacific region: Cambodia, Singapore, Vietnam, Thailand, Japan and Australia for clients including:
Canon Asia, Mc Donalds, Hello (Axiata), ANZ Royal Bank, Wing, Yeos, Société Générale, Online, Asahi, LG, Intercontinental Hotel.
Extensive experience with humanitarian and charity projects for international NGOs in Cambodia: Heritage Watch, USAID, UNAIDS, European Union, UNDP, PSI, Mission Australia, WSP, ILO, Khmer Rouge Trials, Worldvision, Craft Network.
- 9,789 Affection
- 256,764 Photo Views
- 375 Followers
- 336 Following
- Phnom Penh, Cambodia