• Digital Artist at Rabbit Hole Studio, Dubai [2012 - today]
• Digital Artist at Catzwolf Production, Moscow [2013 - today]
• Freelance Photographer and Retoucher for Airbnb Italy - San Francisco, USA [2011 - today]
• Freelance Retoucher for Elite Model Management - Milan, Italy [July 2012 - March 2013]
• Freelance Photographer and Retoucher for Tiziana Gibilisco Photographers - Milan, Italy [June 2012 - December 2012]
• Matte Painter for After Hours TV series - San Francisco, USA 
• Stock Photographer at: Shutterstock, Dreamstime, Fotolia, iStock, Veer [2008 - today]
• October 2012 - Oradea [Romania] Food Photography workshop
• May 2012 - Member of the Judging Commitee of the Photo Romania Festival Contest 2012.
• May 2012 - Guest of honor at Photo Romania Festival 2012 with a personal exhibition and 2 workshops about Digital Matte Painting and Food Photography.
• June 2011 - Chosen as guest artist by the FIAF - national photography festival of Romania - to open the workshop about "Postprocessing Workshop on Photoshop"
• February 2012 - Shortlisted for the Sony World Photography Award in the Professional Fine Art/Conceptual Photography
• November 2010 - Chosen as a finalist for the TNT Festival of young Italian talents.
• Included among the best Photoshop Artists on "artistsofphotoshop.com"
• April 2009: winner of the Sony World Photography Award in the Amateur Landscape category with "Just Out Of My Reach"
• March 2008: qualified to be in the top ten in the Canon Contest “The Assignment” in Landscape Category with "Brought By The Sea IV"
Pubblishing & Interviews:
• Several book covers and advertising campaigns
• May 2012 - Interviewed by national Romanian TV Channel "Transilvania Live" as one of the top ten photographers in the world [SONY]
• May 2011 - Interviewed as featured artist by the indonesian magazine DZ Magazine issue #9.
• May 2010 - Chosen to be published on "Young Blood 2009", the annual of young Italian talents awarded in the world.
• February 2010: Interviewed by Camera Obscura Magazine about Commercial Photography as an active artist on the Stock Photography Market on issue #14.
• September 2009: chosen to be one of the eight HDR maestros to be interviewed for Apogee Photo Magazine article "A Symphony in HDR" by Jim Austin.
• June 2009: chosen to be one of the 50 photographer who will be featured on iPhone and iPod Touch application "iFolio", available for free on iTunes and Apple Store.
• April 2009: illustration "The Phophecy" pubblished on Advanced Photoshop Magazine, Issue #57
• February 2009: illustration "G-Dimention" pubblished on Advanced Photoshop Magazine, Issue #55
• May 2012: Julius Mall, Cluj Napoca, Romania - Spied Solitude, Personal Exhibirion for Photo Romania Festival
• April 2012: Somerset House , London, UK - Sony World Photography Award Winners Exhibition
• December 2011: Gallery Cellamare Interno 56, Naples, Italy - Borderlife Exhibition
• April 2010: Gallery Caprice Horn, Berlin, Germany - Sony World Photography Award Tour
• February 2010: Gallery Petronas, Kuala Lumpur, Malesya - Sony World Photography Award Tour
• January 2010: Art Work Space, London, United Kingdom - Sony World Photography Award Tour
• November 2009: Centro de la Imagen, City Of Mexico, Mexico - Sony World Photography Award Tour
• November 2009: Ardel Gallery of Modern Art, Bangkok, Thailand - Sony World Photography Award Tour
• October 2009: Aperture Gallery, New York, USA - Sony World Photography Award Tour
• October 2009: Galerie Esther Woerdehoff, Paris, France - Sony World Photography Award Tour
• October 2009: Edward Day Gallery, Toronto, Canada - Sony World Photography Award Tour
• June 2009: Hamburg-Altona, Germany – Photo-Art Around Mediterranean
• June 2009: Gallery 21, Tokyo, Japan - Sony World Photography Award Tour
• May 2009: EDGE Gallery, Hong Kong, China - Sony World Photography Award Tour
• April 2009: Palazzo del Festival, Cannes, France - Sony World Photography Award
489,111 Photo Views