I will not say that i am a Photographer.Buying a DSLR Camera one cannot become a Photographer because its takes lot of efforts, dedications & practise to reach where you deserve to be a Photographer. But yes i do too keep practising Free Lancing Photography. My dreams to be one of the successfull Photographer & my work & practise going on...:) :) I love Clicking Outdoor Photography like Landscape, Wildlife, Macro, Nature, Travelling, Peoples, Fashion etc..:) :) :)
“I am a feather for each wind that blows”
I AM WHAT I AM :) :) :)
The 10 Commandments for Accompanying a Photographer -
1) YOU SHALL HAVE PATIENCE LIKE ANGEL.
2) YOU SHALL NOT ABIDE BY COMMON SENSE.
3) YOU SHALL HAVE TO BE FUNNY.
4) YOU SHALL OBSERVE THE PHOTOGRAPHER.
5) REMEMBER THE NATURE OF THE PHOTOGRAPHER AND KEEP IT IN
MIND. PHOTOGRAPHERS CAN BE REAL ARTISTS.
6) YOU SHALL NOT LOSE YOUR TEMPER.
7) YOU SHALL NOT COMMIT ADULTERY.
8) YOU SHALL NOT COVET YOUR FRIEND'S CAMERA.
9) YOU SHALL NOT ACCOMPANY A PHOTOGRAPHER ON THE SABBATH.
10) YOU SHALL ENJOY PHOTOGRAPHY.
1,392 Photo Views