imagea.org is a website which publishes all of the photos taken on his travels. The aim of this site is to encourage you to go and have a look for yourself, with your own eyes, at what you can see through "the eye" of imagea.org’s camera.
80% of the things that imagea.org has photographed and which you will find on this site will no longer exist by the end of this century. Nature will be unable to stand up to the selfishness of man that will have destroyed, in the space of just 2 centuries what it took nature thousands of millions of years to create.
Real wealth is not something tangible that you can store up and leave on this planet but "real wealth" is all of the intangible things you can carry about with you and which will always remain inside you. Your eyes are the gateway through which this wealth enters.
Seeing an Arctic tern flying over your head in the Faroe Islands, or the midnight sun reflected in the sea in the Lofoten Islands, or finding yourself surrounded by penguins in Antarctica… all these are golden moments which, one after another, will make you richer. They will be your real treasure.
On this site you will see only shadows of the things of beauty which make up our planet. If you would like to see the originals, just like the prisoner in Plato’s Cavern Myth, you will have to throw off your chains and go and see what lies outside the cavern. Go on, your trip will be well worth it. Don’t wait until it’s too late for you.
imagea.org is dedicated to the 5% of human beings still sufficiently philosophical, sensitive and intelligent to know that we are only guests on this planet and nothing belongs to us. The remaining 95% will see that their selfishness and stupidity contribute to irreversible destruction each and every day.
imagea.org is a non-profit organisation financed by imageafoundation (owner of imagea.org brand and website).
- 8,820 Affection
- 128,219 Photo Views
- 48 Followers
- 31 Following
- Solothurn, Switzerland