1. Three of my images are in exhibition at Grace Church Spring Photography Show. Its open till May 18th. So if you are in Jersey, do make a trip and don’t forget to donate to charity.
2. One of my images from Shark Valley, Everglades made it to the Cover of the Florida English Journal. Its an Alligator submerged in the water with only his eyes popping out.
3. Perception: A lot of people out there have a wrong notion about New Jersey. The only two things they talk about is that its Dirty and Congested or the Reality show the Jersey Shores. I have written a small article on the NY-NJ Trail Conference website which will help change the mind set, and hopefully one day NJ will become one of the destination for all levels of Photographers.
4. My images are gracing one of the blog posts of Fiat Punto.
5. Did a photoshoot for one of the finest Bhangara/Bollywood DJ from Colorado, DJAshishb
11,097 Photo Views
Fremont, California, United States