I discovered my passion for photography in high school and have been shooting since 1999.
My photography companies have been featured in/on:
- 'ABC's The Bachelor' while photographing Rozlyn Papa (2010)
- "Voted Best Photographer in Richmond" in Richmond Magazine by readers (2009)
- Cosmopolitan Magazine (2009)
- Richmond Magazine (2005-present)
- Richmond Bride (2005-present)
- As the 'NBC12 Dream Wedding Photographer' (2006)
- The Boar's Head Inn marketing brochure
- Virginia Crossings Resort marketing brochure and various ad's
- Terry McAuliffe campaign with President Clinton
- Fashion First Carytown
My photography companies have worked with NBC12, The Greater Richmond Convention Center, Mosaic Café and Catering, The Women’s Center at Retreat Hospital, Bon Secours Hospital, Virginia Physicians for Women, American Heart Association’s Heart Ball, Cox Transportation, Baymark Construction, Capital One, Fight SMA (Andrew’s Buddies), The Boys & Girls Club of Richmond, Mechanicsville Medical Center, and continues to specialize in Wedding Photojournalism.
It took me 5 years to develop my unique style of editing images. My goal in retouching imagery is to give it a surreal, dream-like quality, in other words, to give life to images using light and shadow, focus and color, to bring out the extraordinary within an ordinary image.
I studied at Virginia Commonwealth University after high school and ended up starting a photography business in Richmond, VA. My partner's and my company was voted one of “The Best Photographers in Richmond, VA” by Richmond Magazine readers in 2009... but even with that honor I was ready for change. I decided to leave the east coast and move back to my home state, California where I am continuing my success in the photographic world. I have lived in Northern California, New Hampshire, The San Francisco area, Florida, Virginia, and Southern California. My experiences with moving from coast to coast throughout my childhood has helped shaped the person I am today.
13,060 Photo Views