A few things you may want to know about me:
- No it’s not me on my company avatar picture.
- I was born and raised in Moscow, Russia. I am and forever will be a big city person. San Diego barely cuts it.
- I have an accent a few people find charming, the rest… you know.
- I still have a Russian made Zorki camera and remember how to develop film.
- “Since I’ve been loving you” by Led Zeppelin is my favorite song.
- I’m 5’4,” which makes for some funny photos with models.
The things you need to know about me:
- Photography is my life, no more, no less.
- I am very reliable.
- I am a perfectionist. I really want to please my clients. I am easy to work with.
- I like to discuss the photo shoot ideas with clients prior to pushing the button: it’s all about them, not me.
- I am a mobile studio. I will come to your location and set-up a photo shoot in 20 minutes, even if there is no space.
- I like to travel. So if you need me in Paris just ask.
- I graduated from the New York Institute of Photography.
- I am a member of the American Photographic Artists (APA)
- I won the Grand Prix in the APA National Competition.
- 274 Affection
- 20,528 Photo Views
- 78 Followers
- 2 Following
- San Diego, California, USA