Limited time only: Get Pro member benefits for $71.88/year. Access Stats, Priority Directory listing and more!Upgrade now

Ryan Bregante

I want to help educate people about Klinefelter syndrome from the positive perspective since the internet does not have one yet. I want to help empower people to spread the word and educate others, not just with the doctor and research point of view, but from a human and emotional perspective as well.
Roughly 4 million babies are born each year in the USA. No one quite knows the actual number of how many will have Klinefelters, but it's along the lines of 1-400, 1-500 or 1-800. So I will take the 1-400. That leaves you with 40,000 babies born with Klinefelter syndrome each year, and of that 40,000 only 30% or 12,000 will know in their entire lifetime they have it. Some before they are born, some before puberty, and some later on in life. The other 70% or 28,000 will never know. This number only will change if we stand up and speak out.

  • 5,141 Affection
  • 71,735 Photo Views
  • 133 Followers
  • 38 Following
  • San Diego, California, USA