Marco Balderi is a landscape and travel photographer born in Pietrasanta, Italy.
He has graduated in New Technology of Art from the Academy of Arts in Carrara, photography allows him to meet and explore the world.
From Wild Places to Urban places, From seascapes to mountainscapes, Marco's work aspire to capture the essence of the great beauties of the planet earth.
People don't take trips; trips take people.
Thank you for visit my profile and works, have a good vision!
- 2018/2019 NOMINEE on Fine Art Photography Awards: Seascape category
- 2018 HONORABLE MENTION on Monochrome Photography Awards: Architecture category
- 2018 HONORABLE MENTION on ND Awards Photo Contest in Architecture: Bridges category
- 2018 WINNER of week 21 for 2018 #52weeksofnature Photo Contest by Hippytree
- 2017/2018 NOMINEE on Fine Art Photography Awards: Cityscapes category
- 2017 HONORABLE MENTION on ND Awards Photo Contest in Nature: Landscapes category
- 2016 HONORABLE MENTION on ND Awards Photo Contest in Nature: Seascapes/Waterscapes category
- 163,797 Affection
- 2,097,469 Photo Views
- 6,706 Followers
- 97 Following
- Cinquale, Tuscany, Italy
- Available for Hire