Introini Marco, born in 1976. Software developer for training and profession, I have always been passionate about photography, a passion that began in the childhood with the purchase of the first fully manual SLR (film camera of course). Since then (albeit with ups and downs) photography has always been with me: it became a way to tell what I see and, I hope, a little of what I feel. I really love trying new ways, new techniques, new challenges. I try to learn from others and from my own mistakes for improving constantly in an effort to really succeed in giving voice to the emotions. It is not easy and the road is long, but it’s rewarding along the way.
- finalist at Urban Scenes at Corel Corporation Contest
- 3rd place of "One" Photo Contest of Lightreaper Studio, Seregno (Italy)
- Winner of "Un giorno da Lumix" contest by Panasonic Italia (1st place ex aequo):
- Winner of "I Viaggi che Amo" contest by American Express and Italo Treno
- Two pictures were in nomination for winning the Oasis Photo Contest 2012
- Special nomination as ”Best Composition” at Vita di Vigna Contest 2012 (special winner)
- Winner of ”Cover of the year” 2012 of the “Lumix Lifestyle Italia” by Panasonic Italia (1st place ex aequo)