I was born in 1973, in Olbia (Sardinia, Italy).
Since my childhood I have always been fascinated by music (I have studied theory and I still play) visual arts, but first of all photography.
I lived the switchover to digital from analog at the end of my College. I graduated in Philosophy with a dissertation about the Aesthetic and Mystical experience. For years I have experienced, on the field, the theoretical and practical implications that the digital image has introduced in photographic art.
- Bronze Award, Nature-Sky Category - Prix de la Photographie Paris (PX3) 2015.
- Second Place Panoramic Category - Mifa, Moscow International Foto Awards 2015.
- Pubblication - Kolor Panobook 2015
- Bronze Award Epson International Pano Awards 2015.
- Double Onorable Mention - Fine Art Photography Awards 2015, London, Landscapes e Panoramic Categoty.
74,711 Photo Views
Olbia, Sardinia, Italy