Random facts about me in the obligatory no-particular-order-of-importance. It's more than an intro but if it doesn't scare you away then you have great fortitude. :D
1) I'm a dork. After years of therapy (not really) and angst (only in high school) I now proudly own this fact. I even bought the T-shirt....okay, I don't have the T-shirt but I'm seriously considering it.
2) I speak Mandarin Chinese. Relatively fluently, although my accent when I speak it can only be described as rusty. Very rusty.
3) My girls are the center of my world.
4) I tend to try and run before I know how to walk, but I keep at it.
5) I love to read and wish I had more time for it. I love soccer, skiing, backpacking and crafting.
6) I consider my hair to be a toy. It changes color frequently.
7) I love to dance! But I stink at it so I save it for home where my awkwardness is only embarrassing to my girls--or will be when they are old enough to realize Mama isn't cool.
8 ) I am loyal. To a fault. This is something that has cut deeply both ways over the years but I guess it goes with the territory.
9) My favorite flowers are orchids. Any and all varieties. I also really adore lilies, irises, roses, and clematis.
10) I am *not* a morning person. I am very much a night owl.
11) I served 10 years in the Army.
12) I need a little bit of quiet, by myself "me time" each day to recharge, find inspiration, and stay sane.
13) I still get little thrills of anticipation and nerves before every single session with my clients.
14) I have a goal to get more pictures taken with me *in* them and with my family instead of always being only behind the camera.
15) I love watching Ninja Warrior.
16) I detest being called Missy. I much prefer Mel.
17) I have a serious smiley face emoticon addiction.
- 1,637 Affection
- 59,281 Photo Views
- 210 Followers
- 89 Following
- Bowie, MD, USA