My name is MaryAnne Hinkle. I owe everything in my life to my personal Lord and Savior. Without Him, nothing is possible. With Him, everything is possible. He is my driving force behind all I do. I feel I am very blessed to have the skills and knowledge to be able to take a photograph and turn it into a memory for the clients whom I am honored to work with.
Many times, I read blogs from other fellow photographers that taking pictures is so much fun and it is not like work. I have to agree with anyone who says taking photographs is not like work; however, it does take time and a great deal of experience to enhance ones creativity with images worthy of publication and establish yourself as a photographer.
My creativity began at the age of ten while my sister and I were on a hike. I borrowed my sister's camera; a Nikon, and began snapping pictures. When she got the film developed, I was amazed at how vibrant the colors showed on the picture and how the light cascaded over the wings of a butterfly shot I took as if it was creating its own rainbow.
I knew from the moment I snapped the beauty in nature and captured it on film that my life would be forever changed. Now, many, many years later, I have a great deal of experience behind the camera, as well as a burning desire to improve my skills and establish credibility.
Here are some fun facts you may want to know about me:
- I have the most incredible son who is my life and I am married to the sweetest man on earth who spoils me rotten with doing all the cooking in the house since he is a chef by trade.
- I am the Owner of Alakkawa Kennels of GA. where I breed Alaskan Klee Kai. You are welcome to view my website at: www.alakkawa.com
- I love, love, love sushi and Starbucks Coffee; not necessarily together though.
- I will take film prints over digital any day, but times change and so I have learned to conform to digital - which is what I use.
- I love the GEORGIA BULLDOGS, which is why this website is the colors of red, black and white.
- I love horses and can ride equestrian or western style and use to barrel race.
- I am a cyclist - not professionally.
- I love to hike in the winter months and have hiked part of the Appalachian Trail, the Benton MacKaye Trail and many other trails throughout parts of Ga and Colorado..
Now that you know me a little better, give me a call or send me an email so my team and I can create wonderful memories to last you a lifetime.
MaryAnne Hinkle Photography
If you recently had portraits taken or attended an event such as a wedding, charitable sporting event for cycling, or walking event for charity, or any other type of event, and you wish to view the photographs, please visit my Photo Reflect website at: www.mah.photoreflect.com to view and purchase photos and packages.
June 2 - Mark of the Potter Photo Shoot.
May 30 - Thrive Radio Talk Show Photo Shoot.
May 25 - Foltyn Farms Photo Shoot.
May 5 - The Tour d'Oconee - Tame the Lion Bike Ride in Watkinsville, GA.; second year in a row.
April 7 - The Tony Serrano Bike Ride in Monroe, GA; third year in a row.
April 9 - The Tony Serrano Bike Ride in Monroe, GA; second year in a row.
April 30 - The Walk for Lupus in Atlanta, GA.
May 7 - The Tour d'Oconee - Tame the Lion Bike Ride in Watkinsville, GA.
May 21-22 - The Multiple Sclerosis Bike Ride in Athens, GA (GO DAWGS) for the weekend.
June 18 - The Candler Park Mid Summer Music Festival.
July 23 - The Georgia Gran Prix in Covington, GA.
August 8 - Oakland Cemetery Photo Shoot.
August 11 - Modeling/Portrait Photo Shoot with Kellye.
August 12 - Cuisine Photo Shoot at Piero's Italian Grill.
August 31 - Fort McPherson Photo Shoot.
September 3 - Chattanooga Zoo Photo Shoot.
September 4 - Birthday Gala Event Photo Shoot for Sela.
September 17-18 - The Multiple Sclerosis Bike Ride at Callaway Gardens.
October 1 - Taylor and Leslie Photo Shoot at the Monastery.
October 7-8 - 1980-1989 Class reunion at "Five O'clock Somewhere" Event Photo Shoot.
October 17 - Dracula Theatrical Play at Georgia Perimeter College.
November 11 - Homecoming Basketball Game at Georgia Perimeter College.
December 17 - Brent's Graduation Gala.
- Thrive Radio Talk Show
- Georgia Perimeter College
- Oconee Cycling Organization
- The Lupus Foundation
- The National Multiple Sclerosis Society; Georgia Chapter
- The Tony Serrano Bike Ride
- Know Atlanta Magazine
- Cobb In Focus
- New You Magazine
©2005-2012 MaryAnne Hinkle Photography. All rights reserved. All images are copyrighted under law. To license an image please contact us directly.
- 2 Affection
- 180 Photo Views
- 5 Followers
- 5 Following
- Atlanta, GA, USA