Nadly Aizat is a landscape and travel photographer based in Taiping, Malaysia. He started photography as a hobby since 2009. Although it still remains a hobby to him, he is determined to improve his skills up to par with professional photographers that he admires. Being a passionate landscape photographer, he travels a lot mostly around Malaysia and his second home, New Zealand. Other than landscapes and travel, he enjoyed himself as an occasional street photographer. Outside of photography, he is a chemical engineering graduate from Massey University, New Zealand.
Awards and Achievements:
1. Flag Photo Contest 2010 organised by Massey University, New Zealand - Winner.
2. Lift Off Levin Photo Contest 2011 - Winner.
3. Lensa Malaya Monthly Contest November 2011 - Winner.
4. Lensa Malaya Monthly Contest December 2011 - First Runner Up
5. New Zealand Amateur Photographer of the Year 2012, Travel - Finalist.
6. Featured Photographer - Nikon Club Malaysia - 2012
7. KL Photo Creator of the Year 2012 - Finalist.
8. Digital SLR Photography Malaysia, Monthly Winner - October.
9. International Loupe Awards 2012, Landscape Amateur - Bronze.
10.National Geographic Society Photo Contest 2012 - Editor's Choice.
11.Awarded A-Grade Certificate by Manawatu Camera Club, 2012.
12.Awarded Diploma in Photography by The Photography Institute, 2013.
13. Lensa Malaya Monthly Contest January 2013 - Winner.
Throughout the year, many of his images were published in various photography magazines in Malaysia and New Zealand plus in few photography exhibitions as well.
46,412 Photo Views
Taiping, Perak, Malaysia