First Bath House was built in Sopot in 1824. At the beginning it was a storied building, which was gradually expanded, and where located rooms and a ballroom.
In 1879 the construction of a new facility, which came into use two years later. New Spa House is located in a place that which exists today.
In 1909 the building was demolished and in its place erected a third Bath House, designed by architect Carl Weber Gdansk. The building was opened on June 16, 1910. It contained ballrooms, restaurants, a casino and hotel.
In 1945, after the occupation by the Red Army Sopot Spa House was plundered by it, and then set on fire. After the transfer of Polish city building has been rebuilt.
In 2006 the construction of the fourth house along with the hotel spa. The new building largely relates architecturally to its predecessor.