1. The final image was produced from one raw file (edited into two files, one for sky and one for the building).
2. Merged together in LREnfused in LR.
3. Further adjustment in LR to get the right look.
4. Make further two copies - one darker (for darker sky and parts of the buldiing) than the other for overall good exposure look.
5. Export both to PS
6. In PS, I individually adjust both exposure and blend them together with layer mask. THIS IS IMPORTANT - mask in where you want darker area and visa versa.
7. I adjust the top part of the temple to maek it lighter (with curve layer mask) and more saturated (saturated layer mask)
8. Another level layer mask for overall look.
9. Dodge and Burn layer for final bright and dark look.
10. Vignette all around the image. Use the arrow tool to move the vignette around the image to get the right look.
11. Overall desaturation with Gradient Map layer mask.
12. PhotoTools plug-in for final look.
13. Unsharp mask with luminosity layer.
Happy as a Hippo =)