Interior parlor in the apartment of the Empress Maria Alexandrovna, wife of Alexander II, was created by the architect A. Bryullov in 1838-1841 gg. The ceiling of the hall is decorated with gilded moldings. Originally the walls, lined with white stucco, were decorated with golden floral pattern. In 1840-ies. appearance of the interior has been updated to the design of AI Shtakenshnejdera. Interior decoration complement marble fireplace with jasper columns, decorated with bas-relief and mosaic pattern (E. Modernization), gilded doors and gorgeous parquet.