So. My first attempt at this photo was a lot more complex. It involved me and jumping...a lot. Fail #1, I threw out my back and neck like an old man so I couldn't continue with the shoot. With this shoot, I made it less complex...but in a way, it still failed...or at least not exactly what I wanted. I originally covered the birds in flour (just their bodies) and I wanted the fluid motion of their wings with the powder. What I found was that I can't control wild animals....as much as I tried...so it just didn't work out like I planned =[...they were very uncooperative...so I was saddened.
However, I was blessed with this amazing harvest moon!!
I also caught these birds myself and placed them on my model :) None of these birds were harmed in any way.
Model: Stephanie Rose