This Classic Renaissance building is 32,000 square feet (3,000 m2) with Six floors and sits on the corner of James and King William Street. The original building built in 1886 only had Four floors. It was the first indoor commercial mall in Canada.
Recently restored using funds from the City of Hamilton and $7 million from the Province, houses a Tourism Hamilton Visitor Center and some City Hall offeces.
Hamilton, Ontario, Canada