For licenses, contact me directly. You may use the contact form at Fine Art America to message me. I do not license through 500px at this time.
Many sites seem to feel it is appropriate to ignore the copyright notices and crop off my watermark. The watermark is the ONLY hope I have that my image receives the proper credit wherever it ends up. If you want to support photographers and artists so they will be willing to bring you more of their work, please consider the following:
1. Follow the pages the artist maintains themselves.
2. Never crop their signatures or watermarks from images.
3. Use the share features instead of downloading and reposting.
4. License images that will be used in any way by a business.
5. Consider buying a print.
6. Don't support pages which unethically source images.
7. If you really must download an image, ask first!
8. Don't forward chain emails full of images that don't include the sources.
You really have NO IDEA how hard it is for most artists to support themselves on their art in the internet world. Because of the continued disrespect I am receiving over protecting the copyright of my images, you will notice I have stopped posting new images online. The ONLY way you will get to see new images is if everyone starts being more respectful of artist's rights and respects their images and the permitted uses.
You will also find a link to my Facebook page on the 500px profile. You'll find information on licensing there too.
Copyright 2008 Tom Schwabel, All Rights Reserved. You may use the supported share functions, but do not download or rehost this image on any other site. If you use this without permission, I will not ask for you for permission before I take legal action against you.