I had mention before that I was lucky enough to have had many opportunities to hike "the Wave", but only actually did it twice due to extreme bad weather. The weather in that region is completely unpredictable, but for a few hours this past spring I got to see "The Wave" with sun.
How many of you have been to a place and said, I will photography this area later in the day to "wait" for the best light... well, even though it was bright 10AM (with aid of ND filter of 0.9 factor I got this image)..., I said what if it rains later (chances were 30-40%)? And it did for about 3 hours and remained overcast the rest of the day. Lesson learned, don't wait, it might be too late...

Discover more inspiring photos like this one.

Download the FREE 500px app Open in app